Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where is the paper archive button (Gmail Paper) in Gmail?

I have a gmail account, and I just found out that they now have this Gmail Paper service (more details over at http://gmail.com ), and there is supposed to be this "Paper Archive" button, which when you click, it sends a request to the Gmail Paper service. But my problem is, I can't find the button! If anybody who uses Gmail can help, I will be grateful.





Thank you,


lshevche
Where is the paper archive button (Gmail Paper) in Gmail?
Hello, I too am a fellow gmail user, and I too fell for Gmail's April Fool's Day joke.





It was just a joke. I spent about an hour yesterday trying to find that button. I was so excited. I was ready to request all of my emails.





But if you look at the sign in screen right now it will tell you that it was just an April Fool's Day joke under "A Google approach to email."





-David
Reply:It was an April Fool's Day joke

No comments:

Post a Comment