Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gmail attachments - "Browse" button?

I've noticed that sometimes when I'm adding attachments to my gmail emails, the Browse button doesn't show up. Instead, after clicking "Add Attachments", the pop-up window appears with all my files (as if I had clicked the browse button). Other times, after clicking "Add Attachments", the browse button appears, which I then have to click to access the pop-up window with all my computer's files.





Does anyone know why this is the case? Could it be the result of different browsers?
Gmail attachments - "Browse" button?
this seems like you are using different browsers each time. i would suggest using either firefox or internet explorer (or something like opera if you like) in order to keep the layout/format of the webpages and gmail same.
Reply:most likly your browser isin't gmail compatiable, or you need a new computer

No comments:

Post a Comment