Saturday, July 4, 2009

Button next to peoples names in Gmail is not there?

The button that is next to peoples names in the chat box is not there. All there is is a little space! What happened to it and how can I get it back? Also when I click on the peoples names it does not allow me to chat with them. It automatically goes to type and email to the person!
Button next to peoples names in Gmail is not there?
Issue's with Google's services are rare but they do happen. You should not have to do anything at all, it will resolve itself. I suppose it may be prudent to try a different browser but that probably won't help. Google makes up for it's occasional glitches by being waaaaay cool. Like did you know that you can use your Gmail account as an external hard drive?


I'll attatch an article that shows how to do it step by step.





Gmail Rocks!








http://www.ehow.com/how_4889323_use-gmai...

No comments:

Post a Comment